Friday, September 19, 2008

Eco Friendly Pouch


I recently received my order of all natural soaps from the Lote Tree. I love anything that Jessie makes and I highly recommend her products. I even use her laundry detergent. I'm trying to do my part to go green and also create/craft items which in the long run will be friendly to the environment. Going green or part green is very much a cool trend so the dishcloths that I recently completed from the Sugar 'n Cream Kitchen Kolors booklet make great gift/pouch wraps for my soaps.



If you like natural soaps you will like these soaps. Jessie always includes a gift or two with your order. I've been using the Emerald Isle soap for my face and just love it. On the label she writes: Hand Stirred in Small Batches, Hand Poured, Hand Cut, Patiently cured for several weeks and every recipe Human (Husband) tested.

The soaps



The Opened Cloth

2 comments:

Soap Mogul said...

Oh thank you for featuring me!
Lovely washcloth!

Connie said...

These soaps sound lovely! I can't wait to smell them and the dishcloth of course came out wonderful!