Monday, January 17, 2011

December 18th, 2010


I am so sorry that I don't have any pictures of our Christmas meetup which we had at my home the Saturday before Christmas. We had such a wonderful time together. We had decided to have a cookie swap as well for those that wanted to participate and everyone really enjoyed that.

I had the punch and Rose, Cindy and Debbie brought other to eat goodies.
 We also sampled our cookies. Rose had made each of us a set of stitch markers and Debbie made us all a dishcloth. 
Joan had made us each a very pretty flower corsage that pins to our coats or sweaters. I had some Paton bags for everyone to carry their goodies home in.

We really had a great time and if I have left something out, please someone log in and edit this post and let us know!
I appreciate all of you ladies that take time to meet each month. It's nice to share our love of fiber together!
I'm looking forward to the new year with you all!

No comments: