Monday, January 7, 2013

January 5th, 2013

 Knit Nuts first meet up of the new year! 
Well another year has come and gone and we are venturing into 2013! 

Donna and I arrived first and found out that the coffee house had booked the room that we normally meet in, which meant our normal 2-4 pm time would end at 3 pm. Well, one hour is just not enough time and we weren't sure what we were going to do. Once Kim and Wendy arrived we decided to stay and meet out in the front of the coffee house. The lady working there at the time said that would be fine. I left my number and email with her so that Dawn (the owner) could contact me about whether or not we could still meet at Madison's Coffee House. Dawn contacted me and said that we could still meet and she put our group down on the calendar and will contact me in advance if a party/event will conflict with our meet up time. Yay, so we still have our spot!

conicuts's Story

No comments: